Dunfermline SAFC

Dunfermline Sporting AFC forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dear Dale....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanchez1888
Manager of Brazil

PostSubject: Dear Dale....   Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:46 pm

Cisse says Get it right up ye!

www.teamunitymma.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dalio3000
Junior Player

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dale....   Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:54 pm

Dale says Cisse is a funny lookin' diddy who couldnt score in a barrel of fannies... oh, apart from when Malbranque is hitting shots that are heading for the corner flag!! He's total sh*te - thats why he plays for the Mackems!!

Fair play to Scumderland though - it was a crackin' toe poke from Richardson :P

Dont worry Keithy - we'll come good... eventually!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanchez1888
Manager of Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dale....   Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:31 am

To feed the world tune

F*ck the magpies,

Let them know we think they're dirty scum

If Cisse cant score in a bucket of fanies, consider Newcastle just that!

www.teamunitymma.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dalio3000
Junior Player

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dale....   Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:57 am

I've no idea what that little ditty means, but I can only assume you're lowering the tone below the actual football... as usual 😢 And there was me thinking you were only good at that when it came to the old firm.
Take your political nonsense back to parkheed - I'm interested in the football and only the football 8)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanchez1888
Manager of Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dale....   Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:43 pm

What's political about that???

Please do explain your ridiculous comment. Uneducated football fans are the worst!

The Sunderland fans were taking the pis for the first time in god knows how many years! They deserve it plain and simple!

www.teamunitymma.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dalio3000
Junior Player

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dale....   Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:21 am

No thanks, I'm done with this nonsense! Ta-ra for now :D

Keithy - good result last night... although made it difficult in the 2nd half! Hopefully the team will take a bit of confidence from the win :cheers:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanchez1888
Manager of Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dale....   Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:23 am

chikoo wrote:
Sanchez1888 wrote:
What's political about that???

Please do explain your ridiculous comment. Uneducated football fans are the worst!

The Sunderland fans were taking the pis for the first time in god knows how many years! They deserve it plain and simple!

Curious.....how do they deserve it? scratch

Simple they have been playing some really good football and deserve a long awaited win against Newcastle! Newcastle are a bloody mess!

www.teamunitymma.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanchez1888
Manager of Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dale....   Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:44 am

What are you on about? Rangers are the only team who have defeated us at paradise this season!

They beat us there all the bloody time though! You no mind egiogh's overhead kick?

Its not the same as Sunderland and Newcastle! Over the years there has been a massive gulf between the teams and my point was its about time. Sunderland have done very well to bridge the gap, and it's well deserved, due to the afore mentioned hard work!

You cannot ever compare the two rivalries, its no where near the same, never will be, look at the photo, you trying to say the Celtic/Rangers fans would ever get that close???

www.teamunitymma.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanchez1888
Manager of Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dale....   Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:47 am

Take it away and they are still massively different. Rangers are Celtic battle it out together for the same title for over a hundred years. Newc/Sunderland are nothing like it!

You can maybe argue your point with Boca/Riverplate however.

IMO if St Mirren beat us after your response above then fair doos they deserve it and at the end of the day I can only give my opinion, but again St Mirren and Celtic and different from Sunderland/Newcastle.

i think you need a better example than Celtic mate. Maybe try Cowdenbeath/Dunfermline. There is no gulf between Celtic and there city rivals!

www.teamunitymma.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dalio3000
Junior Player

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dale....   Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:20 pm

There we go, Keithy - back to back results (we looked good the night v Villa) and we're starting to climb the table a bit. Oh - and not mention back above the mackems! Long may it continue - happy days :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dale....   

Back to top Go down

Dear Dale....
Page 1 of 1